We are looking for Key Stage 2 teachers to join our growing team.
We are a positive and progressive school and would like to appoint 2 main-scale class teachers for years 3 and 4 to join our team. We would be interested to meet candidates with phase leadership or those aspiring to become phase leaders; these roles may attract a TLR. We would also be interested to meet candidates with experience of leading mathematics and science subjects.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would like to meet you:
- Do you wish to develop as a school leader?
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all children?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum with thematic project work to bring learning to life and make experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
As the school continues to grow we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
About Floreat Montague Park:
Floreat Montague Park Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School is developing fast and the following 4 areas are of special interest:
- Personal Development
We benefit from being a GLF school and actively work to support the GLF education mission:
‘To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish’.
What we are looking for:
- A teacher who loves their work
- A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
- An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A highly motivated and creative teacher
- A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
- A positive, open-minded professional
- A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
- A teacher with subject or phase leader experience
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful new school
- You will be part of Floreat Montague Park at the beginning - we are only up to year 3 at present
- You will be an important contributor to the Floreat curriculum
- You will be encouraged and have the freedom to innovate
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development
Salary: Teachers Main Scale
Closing date for applications - 26th February 2020
Interview date – 6th March 2020
If you are excited by the possibility of joining our team, come to our Open Evening on 13 February at 7pm, where there will be a chance to find out more about our wonderful school, including a tour of our state of the art building and great facilities and an opportunity to meet the Headteacher, Patrick Pritchett.
If you would like to visit please email the school office or alternatively arrange a telephone call if you are unable to visit.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.