Are you ambitious and innovative? Do you have the passion and skills to be part of our dynamic school team, creating an inspiring and dynamic environment for our Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two children?
We are seeking to appoint a class Teaching Assistant who will play a key role in the support for children. The successful candidate will support a range of children with different needs within the classroom setting.
The successful candidates will need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
We can offer you:
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• An opportunity to be part of a new school environment; shaping and moulding the school’s future
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The successful candidate will be:
• Reliable, flexible and able to respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Prepared to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to positively promote inclusion and demonstrate high expectations for all children
• Proactive and resourceful
• Confident in supporting and guiding young children
Start date: October
Closing date: 23rd September
Interview date: Week beginning 23rd September
Hours: Full Time - 8.30-3.30 (Term Time only) 32. hours a week
Salary: £17, 934 FTE £13, 901 Pro Rata
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.