An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team in our brand new school
Forge Wood Primary School opened in September 2016 and moved to a brand new, purpose built school in September 2017.
We are looking to addd to our dynamic team as our school grows and develops.This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this new chapter.
The successful candidate will work to provide practical assistance, as directed by the Class Teacher and Inclusion Leader, in meeting the personal, welfare and educational needs of a child with specific needs or work with intervention groups under the Inclusion Leader. .
The successful candidate will also need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
Working hours: 22.5 per week, 08:30am - 1:00pm, 39 weeks a year.
Pro Rata Salary: £9,555- £11,004.
This is based on a FTE salary range of £17,934 - £20,653
Interviews will be held the week beginning 21st October 2019
We can offer:
• Friendly and supportive staff team
• The opportunity to grow and develop within a growing and expanding school
• Good on the job training opportunities
• The opportunity to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum
• Enhance maternity & sickness entitlement
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Support a child with specific behavioural and learning needs
• Under the direction of and in liaison with the Class Teacher and Inclusion Leader, to work in class both 1:1 and in small group scenarios.
• Working in the classroom to ensure implementation of programmes of support, designed especially to meet the child's needs.
• To liaise closely with teaching staff regarding the delivery of the curriculum, advising as appropriate on the modification and differentiation of the learning environment, materials and delivery styles.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to talk flexible working.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.