This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager who has a keen interest in people administration to join 3 schools within the GLF Schools Academy Trust and, ultimately, to make a difference to the outcomes of the children and young people attending the schools within our Multi Academy Trust.
GLF Schools currently has 40 schools located in Surrey, Hampshire, Wokingham, Croydon, Wandsworth, Oxfordshire and West Sussex. Our vision is to raise the aspirations and achievement of all children within the GLF family of schools.
The role involves working with and across Southgate Primary, Kilnwood Primary and Forge Wood Primary schools, but with the majority of the working week based in Southgate.
Main responsibilities for the role will be:
· To be responsible for administrative and office routines and for the management of the office staff.
· To promote a professional and friendly point of call to all parents and visitors to our school.
· To carry out People administration duties across a range of People activities including data management and reporting, compliance and general People administration
· To undertake recruitment and on-boarding administration, ensuring compliance with regulations and procedures, particularly with regard to safer recruiting.
· To maintain regular and effective communications with a range of school colleagues and maintain confidentiality at all times.
· To input payroll for assigned schools
Starting salary: G7 £27,099 – 30,450 FTE per annum (pro rata for term time working patterns)
Start date: 1 November 2019 or sooner
Advert Closing Date: Friday 18th October
Interview date: 25th October
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
For more information about this role, please contact our central Recruitment team by calling 020-8716-4987.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.