An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher in our Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School from January 2020, on a fixed term contract basis.
Having been through our exciting expansion in September 2016, from a Junior school to an all through four form entry Primary School with a Nursery, we are looking to appoint an Class Teacher on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2020 that can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum. This is an exciting time to join our Ofsted recently rated 'OUTSTANDING' school and help us in our transition, shaping the educational direction and outcome for our current and future children.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career Opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Class Teacher with a record of successful teaching at primary level
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
It is essential that all of our staff understand the culture and climate of the school, our community and the wider educational environment therefore we positively encourage visits around the school with the Headteacher. Please call the school on 02083936406 to arrange.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.