Are you an enthusiastic and caring team player who would like to join our before and after school club team?
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of something incredibly special; a new forward thinking team who will develop the After School and breakfast provision for our children and new school.
To meet the demands of a fast growing club, we have two posts available. One is for both breakfast and after-school club for which the working hours will be 7:30am-9:00am and 2.45pm- 6.00pm, Monday- Friday, term time only. The second post is just for the after-school club only, 2.45pm to 6.00pm.
Both these roles will have the FTE salary pro-rata'd down, dependent on the hours. For the breakfast and after-school club role, the pro rata'd pay will be (23 hours 45 minutes a week) £9, 105. For just the After-school club role, the pro rata'd pay will be (16 hours 15 minutes a week) £6, 230.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team committed to providing high quality child care provision
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• A brand new, purpose-built school to aid the delivery of your role
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to remain professional when handling confidential material.
•An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with both children and adults.
•Experienced in working with young children.
•Aware of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding of children
•Able to plan and support play activities
Closing date: 24th June
Start date: ASAP
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.