Aureus Primary School
Early Years Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Early Years Specialist to further develop their career at GLF Schools. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years professional to our team as Early Years Lead with class teacher responsibilities.
About Aureus Primary School
Aureus Primary School is a newly built, state of the art primary school, which opened in September 2018. We are part of the Didcot Cluster of schools and the large GLF Multi Academy Trust.
What we are looking for
• Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
• Be passionate about the children's learning & welfare
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Salary: GLF Main or Upper Pay Range Dependent on Experience
Start date: September 2020
Closing date for applications – 12noon Friday 21st February 2020
Shortlisting of applications – Sunday 23rd February 2020
Interview date - Thursday 27th or Friday 28th February 2020
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around both our schools. To arrange an appointment, please contact Aureus Primary School.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.