Full-time Class Teacher in our ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted 2018) school
Are you keen to support the growth of our Key Stage 1 and 2 Phase? As a growing school we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Schools. We currently have children in Reception to Year Four classes, growing to Reception to Year Five in September 2020 and a full size, three form entry school by 2022 when we will have 630 pupils.
As a recently built school, Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment. We are also proud of our recent Ofsted inspection (June 2018) in which we were awarded 'Outstanding' in all areas.
Ofsted found ' Pupils’ behaviour in class and around school is exemplary. They are polite and well mannered and demonstrate very positive attitudes to learning. Leadership is strong at all levels. Existing leaders identify and nurture potential leaders. Leaders invest in high-quality training to support improvement'
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will remain a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
Job start date: September 2020
Advert closing date: 28th February 2020
Salary: MPR/UPR (Outer London)
Hours: Full Time
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to talk flexible working. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.